Sunday, March 25, 2012

iPad case?!

Hey everyone!

So I am greatly enjoying my new
iPad, only problem is, I can't seem to figure out what case to get! Right now
I've just stolen my boyfriends smartcover, but I want something else to fully protect it. For the nook my go to case maker was Kate spade. I just can't seem to find anything I love! So I need your help... Below I've pictured some that have caught my eye, but nothing Ive loved enough to pull the trigger. I want something both cute and fashionable, and something practical and very protective. I've seen a lot of sleeve style ones, but I don't want to have to take it out all the time. Something what opens like a book but still holds it is what I really want but I'm at a bit of a loss... I also dont want something too seasonal or too trendy that ill want to exchange for something new in a few months... What do you think of any of these, and any other suggestions of cases or where to look?? Thanks everyone!


1 comment:

  1. For conceptual iPhone applications according to modern style or trend you can hire expert iPhone apps developers through outsourcing.
    privacy screen protector

    ReplyDelete