Saturday, January 29, 2011

OOTD: Out to dinner for Hibachi

Went out to dinner with my boyfriend and some friends tonight to one of my favorite type of restaurants, a Japanese steak house. Yum!! They always give you SO much food, but I never seem to have trouble finding a place to put it... I have loved these places ever since I was a little kid. I wish I could recreate what they do in my kitchen, but that will probably never happen. I have however learned to make the dressing they use for their salads, which is also delicious.

Here's a real life shot of what I wore as well as a polyvore of it.


J.Crew sweater, shirt, belt and tights, Anthro Skirt and Steve Madden Boots




I also just got a few things in the mail today from some recent orders.

First up is a dress from madewell that I fell in love with after seeing it here on Emily's blog. It desperately needs hemming, but I think it will be a nice dress for summer time and I can't wait until it gets warm so I can actually wear it! It is elegant, yet has a flowy care free feel to it which I love. Should be very versatile. There is also a shorter version of this dress that I love as well.


And accessorized with a belt, although it is not nearly as fabulous as the belt Emily wore with this dress.



I also recently acquired the Kirklees Sweater-Coat. I really like this pattern and the colors. Will be very cute to wear with skinny jeans and over dresses/skirts. 



Have a great day! 

XOXO Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment