Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry to anyone who reads this that I've been MIA for like a month now. I've been really busy with school lately, and it probably only going to get worse in the next few weeks. I also have a cold right now so I haven't been feeling too great. Just wanted to let you guys know!

So I was watching the Today show last thursday, and they had a fashion for rainy days segment on. They had a lot of cute outfits that I really liked. One great item they featured was the Rainy Day Bow Ballet Flats from J.Crew! I decided that I had to give them a try. I usually take an 8 in J.Crew shoes, so thats what I ordered, but unfortunately, they were too big. So I have to return them, but I already ordered the size 7 for replacement. I haven't gotten ballet flats from J.Crew in quite some time, so I'm not sure if this is typical for their ballet flats or not. I was disappointed because I wanted to wear them now, and all the colors in a 7 are backordered until 6/13 now. Bummer!!

Its finally been getting nice here lately, this past weekend, it was in the 60's and 70's. So I took advantage of the awesome weather and took a trip to the zoo. Our local zoo isn't huge, but the animals always seem to be pretty active. The tiger habitat has this window in the back, and the tiger actually walks up to it and jumps up on the window and looks at you. Its one of the coolest things I've ever seen! All the other animals were pretty active too. One of the gorillas had a baby, so it was tagging along on its mommy's back. It was so cute :-)

I have a pretty busy next few days, so hopefully I will be able to make a longer post in the next week or so.

Have a great day!

XOXO Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. The bow flats are really cute. Your good weather sounds reaaaally nice.

    ReplyDelete