Sunday, April 17, 2011

Excitement

Hey Everyone,

Things have been pretty uneventful lately. I haven't really been to the stores lately, so I don't have much in the way of reviews right now. I am in the works of putting together outfits and things to bring with me on my upcoming vacation to Atlantis :-) I am so overly excited about this trip its not even funny. I will be there in exactly three weeks, but who's counting anyways. I'm just really excited to go on vacation to someplace warm, since mother nature can't seem to decide what to make the current weather. We went from having a beautiful weekend last weekend, to it being snowy today. I thought winter was over? Luckily, the snow didn't stick. No more snow!! But anyways, it will be nice to go someplace warm! I'm also looking forward to my first scuba diving adventure since being certified last summer. We will also be swimming with the dolphins as well, and I love dolphins!

Are you going anywhere nice in the coming months??

Also, just wanted to let you all know about this great giveaway that shoppingwithm is having! Its for this great Kate Spade Bracelet and a necklace from anthropologie! She is celebrating having 200 followers. I love her blog, she has some great reviews of items, so either way, you should check her blog out!


Have a great day!

XOXO Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment