Thursday, February 17, 2011

So today, I decided to stay home from class. There are some lecturers that I just cannot stand, and today was filled with 4 hours of my two least favorite lecturers. I knew I just would not be able to handle it. They are just so boring at times, and it feels like they just drone on forever. By the end of each lecture, I feel like I have completely zoned out and not gotten anything out of the lecture anyways. We have started our last module in med school, which is kind of scary and exciting at the same time. It's Endocrine and reproductive, which I'm hoping will be very interesting. I'm interested in OB/GYN so hopefully this stuff will be good. I am also very excited to be moving on to the clinical rotations that we will be starting this summer at the end of June. I think it will just be so much more interesting to be in the hospital all the time learning. I am not, however, excited about having to study and take the USMLE. It scares me. It's so important, and I just don't want to mess it up. Its one of those things that you just have to work really hard at for a period of time, and it will be over before I know it.

So tonight, the boyfriend is taking me to see the one-night only showing of the special RISE, which is about the 1961 US World Figure Skating Team that perished in a plane crash on their way to the World Championships. It was such a tragedy and such a great loss in the sport. Its such a horrible thing when something like this happens to such seemingly undeserving people. I'm not exactly sure what it will be. I think I heard that there would be performances by some of today's skaters.  The boyfriend will probably be bored out of his mind, but I will like it. My friend from school and her boyfriend are going as well, so hopefully at the least, the guys can keep eachother company. Here's the polyvore of what I plan on wearing:

Movie Night 2/17/11



Have a great day!

XOXO Jennifer

Movie Night 2/17/11 by jencirino featuring dark rinse jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment