Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring/Summer get-away!


So I officially just booked my vacation to Atlantis last Wednesday and I am SOOO excited about it!! Boyfriend and I are going May 8-14. I will be taking my boards this summer on June 18th. I decided I needed a break from studying after school gets out, so we decided to plan this trip. I plan to get most of the annoying studying, annotating notes into my main study book, First Aid, before the trip, and then after just spend all my time memorizing it all. 

I went there for a day on a cruise with my parents back when I was in hs and it was absolutely gorgeous, so I cannot wait to return. We also plan to go scuba diving while we are there in addition to maybe swimming with the dolphins or something. Thats all still in the works! We are staying at The Reef, which is a little further from the main hotel, and I had read that it is a little quieter over there. Also, the rooms there have a kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, and even a stove, so we are planning on stopping at the grocery store to get stuff for breakfasts on the way from the airport. 

The only thing more fun than planning a vacation is planning the stuff to bring to wear while there! I love resort clothes and have been adding to my closet a bit all winter, but I can't wait to hopefully get more stuff. I plan on using polyvore to put together my packing list for the trip so I will post some sets as time gets closer. 


Alrighty, exam tomorrow so back to studying...

Have a great day!

XOXO Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment