Monday, August 1, 2011

Pottery Barn Swooning

So its quite obvious that one of my favorite stores to shop for clothes is J.Crew. I decided today to spend some time sharing my favorite home store, which is none other than Pottery Barn. I have been nearly obsessed with Pottery Barn since I was a teenager. To me, it was what I always envisioned my dream home looking like. I always loved the simplicity of the furniture, with all of the beautiful accessories in just the right places to make this gorgeous looking room. While I currently can't afford to furnish my entire home from Pottery Barn, I definitely pull a lot of my styling and decorating from Pottery Barn.

Today I thought I'd share some of the current things I'm swooning over at Pottery Barn.





















So what do you think? What are some of your favorite items at Pottery Barn? Do you have another sore that is your go to store for your home?

And I leave you with an OOTD:

OOTD 8/1/11


Have a great day!

XOXO Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment